Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 10, 2011

Why I can't play Warhawk anymore

For most of the loyal PS3 fan base, Warhawk is a staple, and most of us own it. Not to say for everyone, but certainly every once in a while we like to hop on for a few matches, perhaps you haven't reached the highest rank yet, or there's a trophy that's been eluding you.

Whatever the case my be, we are all drawn back to this title for one reason or another every now and then. This is my issue: I, even after a few years am still pretty good at the game, and I often average the top 3 in any given match. Apparently this is a problem, however.

Lately, it seems that when I join a match and do exceptionally well, say I have 95 points in a collection match whereas the next highest score in the game is 20. So I'm doing pretty darn good. I'm in the back of a jeep with two cores, the drivers making his way towards the base. I take out to warhaks with the mounted gun and score. I pick up three cores and with my machine gun take out two warhawks and then pull out my flamethrower and toast a tank. That's just one example of many. Needless to say more, I was probably perplexing those on the other team as to why they couldn't seem to beat me.

Now, not to brag, cause I'm not the best, I can't fly for crap, so I stick to the ground and I have my games where I'm absolutely killing it. So I'm living it up when all of a sudden the screen goes black. I think, did the match just end? I could have sworn there was much more time. Wait, no, It didn't end, I was banned from the server... again.

This happens way to often, and only when I'm doing exceptionally well. I only play on official, and dedicated ranked servers, and my connection is powerful to say the least. So what's the deal? Are payers reporting me because I'm doing so well that they believe I'm in some way modding? This isn't the case.

I'd like to be able to play Warhawk every day, but unfortunately, this issue ruins the entire game for me. Who wants to spend 20 minutes, playing that well, only to get kicked right before the end and lose all your xp from the match? Perhaps the system in place that allows innocent users such as myself to get banned for no good reason needs to be refined.

Unfortunately with the last update to the game more than a year ago and Starhawk supposedly around the corner, I don't think my wish will be met. Let it be known that no matter how good someone was doing in Warhawk, or how mad they made me, I never reported anyone. It's a fair game, but it seems that with a lot of younger kids on the servers nowadays, the Warhawk community is a little less mature than it used to be. Honestly, where has the respect gone for your fellow gamer?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét