Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 12, 2011

Game of the Day: Bookworm

Today's Game of the Day is a modern classic mixing a match-three game with Text Twist. You'll have to help the Bookworm chomp letters to make words and score points. Just look out for the burning letters and be sure to snatch up those bonuses. Try gobbling up the fast-paced action mode, making massive words up to 12 letters long.

Folks, I'll be honest, though it is possible, I was never able to make a word even close to twelve letters long. I fancy myself to be pretty decent with words, but most of the time I had to stick to just three or four letter combinations. Bookworm is hard! But don't let that discourage you, a little practice and you guys will be spelling out monster words and feeding that worm till he's full to bursting.

Click here to play Bookworm!
bookworm game of the day     bookworm game of the day
What level were you able to get to in Bookworm?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét